Spanish Speaking Account Manager
Squared Financial is seeking an experienced Spanish Speaking Account Manager to join our Sales Team.
The ideal candidate should be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current clients in order to assist clients in their success using our product.
This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members, to better understand and support our clients.
Squared Financial is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a friendly & supportive business environment, with solid foundations, genuine guidance and ample opportunity. Where everyone is respected and treated fairly, where decision making is based on goals and plans and where both teamwork and initiative are greatly appreciated and rewarded.
- Promote the Company’s products and services mainly by phone, email, and social networks
- Train the clients how to use the Company’s trading systems and products
- Develop strong relationships with prospective clients and partners
- Manage the existing portfolio of clients with the focus of maximizing customer size and trading volume, whereby you always work professionally, ethically and customer oriented.
- Handling new client leads daily, following up on potential clients and effectively retain existing clients
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to clients, ensuring that the clients receive the best level of service
- Keep up to date with the financial markets on a daily basis
- Follow the guidelines set by the compliance department with regards to processing client documentation according to regulatory requirements.
- Follow internal regulations and procedures
- Complete required training and development objective within the assigned time frame
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Finance, Business Studies, Mathematics, or a relevant field
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Spanish (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent listening skills
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework for financial markets and investment firms.
- Computer literacy and ability to work with a variety of systems
- Excellent, clear and effective communication and persuasion skills, especially through telephone communication
- Proven ability to build and develop strong relationships, self-motivated with a target-oriented, competitive, and team player mindset
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Flexible working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Company lunch on Fridays
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- On-going team building & corporate events
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment
- Participation in the Company’s Medical Scheme & Pension Plan from first day of employment
- Participation in the Company’s Group Discount Scheme
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Squared Financial offers equal employment opportunities for all job seekers. Encouragement of equality and of equal opportunities is a fundamental priority of our company during the interview selection process and during employment.