The world is facing an unprecedented challenge with communities and economies worldwide being affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The world is coming together to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, bringing governments organizations from all industries and sectors together with individuals to help respond to this global outbreak. The World Health Organisation is directing international health within the United Nations’ system and leading their partners and the world’s global health response to this crisis.
As part of SquaredFinancial’s mission to provide support to international and local communities, SquaredFinancial is supporting the WHO’s global effort by donating to help respond to this pandemic. Everyone is affected by this pandemic, and by coming together we can beat this virus.
This donation is one of the actions SquaredFinancial is taking to fight COVID-19. Apart from donating to WHO, SquaredFinancial has established a work from home policy to ensure the safety of our employees and their families.
SquaredFinancial encourages individuals and organisations to help fight the pandemic and support WHO by donating through the COVID-Solidarity Response Fund.
Every Donation Counts
SquaredFinancial’s donation will support the activities of the WHO’s Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan, which include:
- Putting in place activities to track and understand the spread of the virus.
- Ensuring patients get the required care.
- Buying and ship essential supplies such as masks, gloves and protective wear for frontline workers.
- Producing evidence-based guidelines and advice, and make sure health workers and responders get the information and training to detect and treat affected patients.
- Producing guidance for the general public on measures they need to take to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests and treatments.
How is the WHO responding to COVID-19?
Learn about what the WHO is doing to help countries combat COVID-19, including funding the support of countries, institutions and individuals around the world.